Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya think you will see the day when you have all the answers you will ever need or will you keep questioning things until you die? Why?

D'ya think you will see the day when you have all the answers you will ever need or will you keep questioning things until you die? Why?

Posted - February 7, 2019

Responses

No but I have enough answers to get me through the rest of my life.
      February 7, 2019 4:54 AM MST

I thought we were supposed to have learned everything we needed to know while we were in kindergarten?

I think I have the answers to most of the important questions---partially defined as those things that interest me personally---although probably not all of the details.

And I do continue to actively absorb information.

February 8, 2019 12:52 AM MST

I recall a book with that title tom. It had to with saying "please" and "thank you" among other things. Learning how to share with others. Respecting your elders. Ordinary things that used to be taught to kids AUTOMATICALLY but seem to be no longer important enough. Sassy and rude teenagers is common these days. Sassy and rude adults likewise are ubiquitous. It's called "progress"!. While it's true that the person you are going to be is almost entirely set in stone by the time you are six that doesn't cover knowing answers to questions about things that haven't been invented yet or situations that will occur decades ahead. Like a president for instance. Thank you for your reply! :). This post was edited by RosieG at February 8, 2019 2:19 AM MST
      February 8, 2019 2:17 AM MST