Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The guy is just full of IT! Which IT? Bullsh**! Told lies about El Paso which were REFUTED by those who live there. SO?

The guy is just full of IT! Which IT? Bullsh**! Told lies about El Paso which were REFUTED by those who live there. SO?

Well the BOZO is holding his first campaign rally in 2019 in...you guessed it...EL PASO! I wonder if he will have to face any anti-bozos?

Posted - February 7, 2019

Responses

El Paso Tx was listed in the 50 most violent cities with a population over 250,000 in the country during the early to mid-1990s. They hired more agents and built the wall over a 15-20yr period. This post was edited by my2cents at February 7, 2019 12:22 PM MST
      February 7, 2019 6:47 AM MST

• Well now, let's see. I think I'd rather have a liar in the Oval Office, than the murderers of the unborn we currently have in Congress and in statehouses. We can add to that, the Congressional thieves enriching themselves in the public trough. Capitol Hill has become an absolute theatre of the absurd. But I suppose it's a matter of "priorities" and I'm the best judge of what's important to me. 
      February 7, 2019 10:21 AM MST