Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If a white American male is the shooter, trumpicans have no interest at all in how many they slaughterer with their guns. WHY?

If a white American male is the shooter, trumpicans have no interest at all in how many they slaughterer with their guns. WHY?

They are only interested when the shooter is an illegal or an American person of color. Otherwise don't bother them with statistics. THEY ARE BORING. That's about the size of isn't it y'all?  Go bonkers berserk if an illiegal does anything wrong but slough it off/ignore another your own peeps do because after all the only thing that matters is COLOR. Right. We got it.

Posted - February 7, 2019

Responses

• Sadly, you probably believe that, but it's the same political agitation we've had to endure over the years. Keep the populace divided and polarized. Insure that class envy and racial dissension remains in the forefront. Where there are no problems, create them. Where there are problems, offer no viable solutions just keep the pot boiling.
      February 7, 2019 12:11 PM MST

You are so right.  Trump could care less about anyone he cannot use.  White losers are not his jam.
      February 7, 2019 12:20 PM MST

:):):)
      February 8, 2019 3:33 AM MST

We care about the shooter. We care that he/she is punished to the full extent of the law regardless of race/color/creed/gender/orientation/etc.
    We want to punish the shooter without punishing law-abiding citizens. Taking my gun does not save anyone's life. Not allowing me to give my gun to my law-abiding children or loan my gun my law-abiding children/friends will not save anyone's life.
      February 7, 2019 12:43 PM MST