Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some believe it is a "FACT" that people of color are intellectually inferior to whites. Do you share belief in that "fact"/think it's CRAP?

Some believe it is a "FACT" that people of color are intellectually inferior to whites. Do you share belief in that "fact"/think it's CRAP?

Posted - February 8, 2019

Responses

Most certainly not!

Who are the "some"? Ku-Klux-Klan?
      February 8, 2019 3:03 PM MST

I'm gonna Google it Durdle. I believe there is a Nobel Prize winner who believes and said it.  I shall return with another question and a specific name. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 9, 2019 2:37 AM MST

• People who are lame enough to Actually Believe that crap are CERTAINLY of inferior intelligence!
      February 8, 2019 3:05 PM MST

Touche Cinders! Another myth with no basis other thn abiding hate for "the other". Sheesh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to you m'dear! :)
      February 9, 2019 2:36 AM MST

• This kind of ignorance and hate still exists.  I'd like to blame President Pampers for this, however while he certainly encourages hate, he's not the reason for it.   
      February 8, 2019 4:18 PM MST

I agree. I think there are even folks who write books about it. The gaslighter-in-chief certainly gets lots of credit though for promulgating that myth when he referred to California Congresswoman Maxine Waters are "low IQ"! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday m'dear! :)
      February 9, 2019 2:35 AM MST

• Yes, he certainly does.  And, for mocking people with disabilities.  It's sickening. He's a piece of trash for sure. Can't wait for garbage day.   Oh well, Happy Saturday, Rosie!   
      February 9, 2019 8:27 AM MST

Our trash pickup day is Thursday lavender. Unless a holiday is involved somewhere then it slides foward a day. When is yours? Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 9, 2019 9:18 AM MST

• The day Orange Pampers either kicks the bucket or just leaves... Otherwise, our garbage day is Wednesday.  :p
      February 9, 2019 9:46 AM MST

No, I believe stupidity is evenly distributed to all peoples.
      February 8, 2019 5:35 PM MST

Hahahahahahahaha! Funny hunny! My first laugh out loud of the day for which I thank you. I agree totally with thee m2c! More's the pity!  OY VEY! Happy Saturday! :) ((hugs))
      February 9, 2019 2:31 AM MST