Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How much do you really like/respect YOU? Do you always do what is right/good for you or do you make excuses not to do? Know why?

How much do you really like/respect YOU? Do you always do what is right/good for you or do you make excuses not to do? Know why?

Posted - February 10, 2019

Responses

I am human.

I try and be a good one.  I make mistakes a LOT.
      February 10, 2019 3:47 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      February 10, 2019 4:45 AM MST

Oh you're welcome.   Matt Whitaker says HI.
      February 10, 2019 4:49 AM MST

What a sad excuse for a human being that puppet twit is! He was auditioning for another job with the gaslighter-in-chief starting with his stints on CNN and the bulllsh** crap he said he believed. I KNOW he lied to the Congressional Committee. It is illogical to believe that he NEVER discussed anything Mueller with the gaslighter-in-chief. How dumb does he think we are? Just like Kavanaugh lied his a** off but since that Senate is majority trumpican they confirmed him. Now there are two DISGRACEFUL justices on SCOTUS. Thomas and Kavanaugh! LIARS both of them for the same reason. Sexually harassing a woman. Look the other way. If you do it doesn't exist. ! Thank you for your reply.  What do rats eat? This post was edited by RosieG at February 10, 2019 4:56 AM MST
      February 10, 2019 4:55 AM MST

I try to do what I believe is right. Even if it is not best for me.
    Have I failed in this? Certainly but I will continue to try.
      February 10, 2019 6:48 AM MST