Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Who's had their gallbladder removed? How'd it go?

Who's had their gallbladder removed? How'd it go?

Journey's Neal Schon says he's recovering well after having an inflamed and infected gallbladder removed during an emergency room visit Friday night.

"Had to go into ER last night very inflamed-infected Gallbladder taken out and honestly couldn't feel better," the guitarist tweeted last night. "Just need a few days. I've apparently had this for the last 3 1/2 years and didn't know it! I thought it was parasites. I'm feeling better then ever. CU soon Friends!"

Posted - February 10, 2019

Responses

I'm confused. He thought he'd had parasites for 3 1/2 years? Gross!!

I agree with him about the surgery; very quick recovery and little pain involved. 
      February 10, 2019 9:15 AM MST

Did you have it?

Parasites?  GOD.  Those guys have money and doctors around.  
      February 10, 2019 9:19 AM MST

Yes. The above was my experience.

I hate going to the doctor, but if I thought I had a parasite, I'd be there in 2 seconds. Urgent care, emergency, HELP! I love animals, but I draw the line at parasites! 

February 10, 2019 9:24 AM MST

I was in agony with what they thought was an ulcer.  Thank god this thing is gone and out of my body.  They thought it could be cancer.  I have been in mortal terror for the last 3 months.

Thanks, Savvy.
      February 10, 2019 9:35 AM MST

You should have shared your agony.  I'm always willing to help my friends worry. ;)

I hope you are better and will be fine in no time. 
      February 10, 2019 10:18 PM MST