Just Asking
Nom de Plume
Baba
easyjolene
rusureamisure
designer
elon musk
Neelie
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » BIgger Challenge: Who is most beautiful? Melania, Ivanka, Huckabee, Conway? Women of the Administration.

BIgger Challenge: Who is most beautiful? Melania, Ivanka, Huckabee, Conway? Women of the Administration.

Of course I mean the spawn.   

This tool thinks he has got the skinny on all things God.  I wonder what God thinks.

Posted - February 10

• 944
    Part of being "beautiful" is a person's personality and character.  For that reason, I see very little beauty in any of them.  
      February 10, 2019 2:33 PM MST
    4

• 30046
    The perfect true answer.   I cannot call anyone bad-looking who is a good person.  I mean that.  I just do not see any ugly.

And that is why that feckless blow-up doll, Ivanka, looks like a vacant mannequin.  She is a nothing woman.
      February 10, 2019 3:03 PM MST
    0

• 2706
    Of the list, Ivanka is the most pleasant to look at. Conway is likely the smartest. 
    Neither are my cup of tea. 

As for Mr Huckabee, other Christians ought to wince whenever that delusional bigot opens his yap. This post was edited by Don Barzini at February 10, 2019 7:41 PM MST
      February 10, 2019 5:06 PM MST
    1

• 30046
    It is what is inside of them that offends me about their outside.
      February 10, 2019 5:09 PM MST
    2

• 418
    Ivanka yet I still would not sleep with her
      February 11, 2019 11:10 AM MST
    1

• 30046
    She is not appealing unless you like feckless vacancy Stepford Wife personality.

February 11, 2019 11:24 AM MST
    0