Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you enjoy discussing the MERITS of something? Does ABSURD have any merit? What about DEVIOUS DECEITFUL DUPLICITOUS?

Do you enjoy discussing the MERITS of something? Does ABSURD have any merit? What about DEVIOUS DECEITFUL DUPLICITOUS?

Can you defend LIARS as easily as you should be able to defend TRUTHTELLERS? Do you?

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

I am not a defense attorney, thank God.   Defending liars makes me a liar.

This is why there is so much division in this nation.  People who lie about politics and law are revolting to me.  They affect us all and they do not care.  Some do it out of blind ignorance and the others just don't care, believe everyone lies, so why don't they just win the battle and lie better?

I saw a movie about Trump's first EVIL lawyer, Roy Cohen.  I don't know if you have studied Cohen, but he is probably the worst person alive.  He makes Trump look like a saint.  For real.  He had zero conscience and would betray his own mother if he wanted to win a case.

The Broadway play and movie from the late 80's, Angels in America was partly based on the evil empire of Roy Cohen, a homosexual who persecuted other homosexuals.

I'm sure he is still frying in hell wherever he is.  
    So, no.  I don't defend liars or cheats.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 11, 2019 4:37 AM MST
      February 11, 2019 3:46 AM MST

I don't get lawyers at all Sharon. I'm gonna ask in case any are out there! Thank you for your reply and the graphic. You're gonna recognize what question. Here goes.
      February 11, 2019 4:56 AM MST

Would much rather discuss the merits of something than sink to the level of dismissing, excoriating, and belittling something I don't understand or have any feeling for. 
      February 11, 2019 5:40 AM MST