Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you have a monkey on your back, an albatross around your neck, an elephant in every room?

Do you have a monkey on your back, an albatross around your neck, an elephant in every room?

Some folks persist in religiousizing or politicizing everything all the time. They can't get beyond their limitations and fascination and obsessions. Why is that?

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

These last few months sure felt like that with my body going down the tubes and my car as well.

February 11, 2019 4:47 AM MST

I hear ya! I can relate. Why is it like that though? Smooth sailing for awhile makes you relax. Bad move. When things go south it takes you awhile to stiffen up and fight. SIGH. Taking you by surprise is how "they" expect to defeat you. Except that you are more stubborn and determined so you are gonna win. Some battles are just harder than others. But there is no alternative PLAN B. It is either survive or die. We choose survive and all that entails. SIGH. Well here's hoping your smooth sailing lasts as long s you are here on this plain and then accompanies you to the next wherever. Thank you for your reply Sharon!  Ours heads may be bloodied but remain unbowed!
      February 11, 2019 5:30 AM MST