Zack - WAKANDA FOREVER!!!
bevo
easyjolene
officegirl
Sharon Marie Therese Veronica
Element 99
Adaydreambeliever
god
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do we instinctively innately know what is RIGHT and what is not or do we need to be shown by others? Did someone show them?

Do we instinctively innately know what is RIGHT and what is not or do we need to be shown by others? Did someone show them?

Posted - February 11

• 33050
    No.  Whatever is instinctive is primal and we are in such a helpless state, we cannot help but sit there, helpless and all peaceful; not attacking anybody.

We learn.  We learn what we see.  An infant being raised by demons does not have much of a chance to be an angel.

It can happen.  Miracles do happen, but they most likely do not have a prayer.  We are taught to love and need our caretakers.  They can brainwash us.   Very easily. To do right or to do wrong.

If action is presented to a child with no explanation of why the action must be carried out, the child has no way to understand right from wrong and just becomes a puppet.

This post was edited by Sharon Marie Therese Veronica at February 11, 2019 11:28 AM MST
      February 11, 2019 9:58 AM MST
    1

• 62096
    I do pity the children of RACISTS BIGOTS HOMOPHOBES and the gasllighter-in chief ADORING WORSHIPPERS. I can't help it. They are hostages to and there is nothing I can do to disabuse them of what they are taught by their parents. They are lost  basically mostly. There are exceptions of course. Some intelligent beings who are logical and prefer truth to lies AND CAN DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENCE will be okay. Sadly I think they are in the minority! Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic. It 's a little screwy but it represents the screwy looies. This post was edited by RosieG at February 11, 2019 11:32 AM MST
      February 11, 2019 11:31 AM MST
    0