Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think seeking dominance and control over others is A VERY BAD THING. Do you too or do you think it rocks?

I think seeking dominance and control over others is A VERY BAD THING. Do you too or do you think it rocks?

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

To seek control and dominance over Trump is my definition of "virtue."
      February 11, 2019 1:15 PM MST

I want him gone tom. I have no interest in dominating or controlling him. I want him in prison in solitary confinement without the ability to communicate with anyone anywhere at any time for any reason forever after. OR shipped to a deserted island in a far-off sea unable to reach any human life form. Dominating and controlling him would mean he was still around to be confined. Not a good plan. My opinion only. You may wish to exercise control and dominate him. I pass. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thy!  :)
      February 11, 2019 1:21 PM MST

Well, once I had dominance over him, I'd just pretend I'm a wannabe dictator like him and throw him in a political prison in North Korea.

March 10, 2019 2:25 PM MDT

Ya would? Well OK then! I'm on board with that  plan! Thank you for your reply tom!  :)
      March 11, 2019 5:16 AM MDT