Active Now

Malizz
Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The gaslighter-in-chief is OBSESSED with size. Hands, feet, crowds, private parts. What does that tell us about what matters most to him?

The gaslighter-in-chief is OBSESSED with size. Hands, feet, crowds, private parts. What does that tell us about what matters most to him?

Posted - February 12, 2019

Responses

Really? In what way?

That one's new to me, but over The Pond we really hear of only the major policies and actions of the US Government and your "horse-tending, gas-lighting puppet" (as you assess him, and I'm not one to argue!).

:-)

February 12, 2019 7:51 AM MST

I'm not sure how gasbag is covered by the press in your country Durdle! Here in the states he tweets his rage and fears and insecurities and hatreds daily obsessively. Some days he will send out 10 tweets in as many minutes all of which are threatening insulting and denigrating to his enemy of the moment. He is especially sensitive to SIZE. It started bigly after his inauguration. He forced his press secretary, Sean Spicer, to state at a daily briefing that the crowds for his inauguration were much larger than those for Obama. Papers ran side-by-side photos and it was laughable how small his crowd was compared to Obama's. But he persisted insisted and that was the way Sean Spicer was introduced to America. As a big fat liar. It went downhill from there for him. During the Republican debates prior to gasbag being selected as the candidate of the Republican party one of the other Republican candidates talked about hand size and implied it was an indication of private part size. I'm not kidding. It got that low. Gasbag assured us he had no problems in that area! Gasbag has lied about how tall Trump tower is for years adding more floors than are there. He  has lied about his wealth making it far greater than it is. He lies about everything all the time 24/7 with no days off. He is a boob laughinstock compulsive liar whom his peeps adore all the more for his lies. Why that is I cannot fathom. So he tweets and  cable news shows share those tweets and they are always attacking his critics and aggrandizing himself and his greatness and his bigness and his smartness and his wondrousness. SIGH. Did I answer your question? "In what way"? In every way there is. That should cover it. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 13, 2019 2:44 AM MST
      February 13, 2019 2:41 AM MST

Oh, we all know he is a liar, vain and incompetent!

At the moment though, the British Press and BBC are rather preoccupied with "Brexit", so news from elsewhere is a bit thinner.

Thy don't go in for reporting everything he tweets. For one thing, most of reporting on America reflects our main interests in being a land foreign to the USA but with trading and cultural links; and membership of NATO, the UN and a huge range of other international organisations and treaties.

The more important internal politics are reported, such as Trump's actions over his beloved border wall.

They don't abuse him, they are reasonably polite, but do not worship him either.
      February 15, 2019 3:23 PM MST