Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Say have you ever been stung by an Executioner Wasp?

Say have you ever been stung by an Executioner Wasp?

https://boingboing.net/2018/12/21/man-intentionally-lets-himself.html

Posted - February 12, 2019

Responses

No. I have been stung on the top of my head by a bumble bee. A Bumble BEE! That hurt and I didn't think they stung. But, they do. The females. The males just buzz around and act aggressively. 

I stepped on a bee of some sort and that hurt really bad and, I started to panic. But, I didn't die so, it's all good. 
      February 12, 2019 7:07 PM MST

I have never been stung by a wasp or bee.  

I respect what you went through.  Look at what this guy went through.  Click on the site I sent on this question.   OH MY GOD.
      February 12, 2019 7:25 PM MST

I tried but I can't get the link to work and my mouse doesn't work. My pad is all touch. It's infuriating. I tried to copy and paste but my fingers apparently don't work either. I tried to google the executioner but, I didn't see anything noteworthy. 
      February 12, 2019 7:30 PM MST

OH MAN I AM SO SORRY.

Here.  Let me find you an easier way where you just click on the video.  So sorry.  This is how I normally do it and I appreciate you showing enough interest in this to even bother.  Thanks!

Oh boy.  I cannot believe this.  Now it won't copy/paste.  This wasp is cursed.    I am home recovering from surgery so I have nothing but time.  I am not giving up.  Here we go again.  Third try.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 12, 2019 8:13 PM MST
      February 12, 2019 8:04 PM MST