Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Since the gasbag does what Fox&Friends tell him to do how long before Mueller "invites" them to testify?

Since the gasbag does what Fox&Friends tell him to do how long before Mueller "invites" them to testify?

Key figgers at Faux & Friends could be Russian agents. Not my idea but a dam*ed good one from an Answermug friend. Whatcha think?  Is Sean and the other ilk gonna find themselves in the Mueller crosshairs hotseat?

Posted - February 15, 2019

Responses

Well if they are Russian agents or they are working for Russia I don't think they will be given the privilege of being asked to testify. Instead they would be arrested by the military and placed in a military jail until their home and computers were searched and all of their contacts were rounded up. Then they would be appointed a military lawyer and be tried in a military court. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at February 15, 2019 11:24 AM MST
      February 15, 2019 11:14 AM MST

Something to which I shall look foreward with glee! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Carrying it live on TV during a Faux & Friends show would be awesome. Don'tcha think? This post was edited by RosieG at February 15, 2019 11:25 AM MST
      February 15, 2019 11:25 AM MST