Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If someone sez something to you that is completely inane and makes no sense do you pretend it does? Why would you lie like that?

If someone sez something to you that is completely inane and makes no sense do you pretend it does? Why would you lie like that?

Posted - February 15, 2019

Responses

Because many things many people say to me, make no sense to me.
    I don't pretend it makes sense ... but to keep my sanity and temper, I've learned to ignore many of them unless it's obviously blatantly ridiculous.
      February 15, 2019 2:00 PM MST

I don't know if what I think is "inane" and what you think is "blatantly ridiculous" is the same Walt. Certainly it's not a good thing for you to lose your sanity or temper over someone else's wackadoodle cockeyed views  . On the other hand they keep spouting the same LIES repeatedly and it kinda gets to you. Silence means acceptance doesn't it? I dunno.  I know smart folks pick their battles. You're smart. If it doesn't build up and get to you then I salute you. I haven't learned how to not let it get to me yet. I guess by now it's a lost cause for me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday!  SIGH! :)
      February 16, 2019 1:16 AM MST

Its called being friendly and getting along with people. 
      February 15, 2019 7:01 PM MST