Active Now

Zack
Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Poor Mike Pence. Waited for applause after he mentioned don's name and was received with LENGTHY AND ABSOLUTE SILENCE. Does he have a clue?

Poor Mike Pence. Waited for applause after he mentioned don's name and was received with LENGTHY AND ABSOLUTE SILENCE. Does he have a clue?

He was addressing ALLIES at the Munich Security Conference and said "I bring greetings from the 45th president of the United States of America Donald Trump!" DEAD SILENCE. Will he ever understand anything about anything ever? Is he really that dense? SIGH. Woudja rather have a treasonous prez or one who is totally dense? Hard choice ain't it?

Posted - February 17, 2019

Responses

• He looks like a robot who has been programmed to do his master's bidding.  Pitiful.  I don't think he'll ever have a clue that his beloved boss is certainly NOT beloved among world leaders, other than his best bud Putin.
      February 17, 2019 11:08 AM MST

The guy was pitiful on that stage. Waiting waiting waiting waiting for uproarious applause. He got NOTHING. No wonder don chose him. Pence is a cipher..hologram..doppleganger from another dimension. Thank you for your reply B and Happy Sunday to thee! :) ((hugs))
      February 17, 2019 11:16 AM MST

• You're welcome Rosie.  Brain dead and delusional...exactly what The Don wants around him.  Hope your Sunday is great!!  ((hugs))  
      February 17, 2019 11:26 AM MST

So far so good m'dear! Hope the same is true for you and Gene too! :)
      February 17, 2019 11:34 AM MST

He is a total moron.

There is nothing about this guy that is worthy of any attention.  He thinks he can hide behind TRUMP'S SKIRTS and just be relevant.  He is irrelevant and contributes nothing.

There should be silence following anything this jerk does.  Get rid of him.  MOMMY CHANGE MY DAPER.  IT HAPPENED AGAIN MOMMY!

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 17, 2019 11:26 AM MST
      February 17, 2019 11:10 AM MST

What I wonder is how he survived this long? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 17, 2019 11:18 AM MST

• Let me share a little tidbit with ya. If we could get ALL, and I mean ALL, of the president's enemies and detractors to remain quiet ALL the time, we'd ALL be better off. Certainly, the media and the entertainment industry wouldn't be overworked and over wrought. There'd be less noise pollution and air pollution. The nation would benefit tremendously. Our allies have no business sitting in judgement of anything we do, as it was our cash that kept our so called "friends" afloat for decades. As for your charges of treason, Mueller has been up and running for over two years and has  wasted a ton of public cash on a wild goose chase that has availed nothing. It's no wonder that guy doesn't want to publish a report. He's gotten nothing for his time and our expense. 
      February 17, 2019 1:36 PM MST

Hello Devil's Advocate.
    While I certainly agree the bulk of what is said about the current President is childish and mildly annoying, as well as just a bunch of wishful thinking, I am of the opinion that everyone should get their say, especially those with whom I disagree. That is the way it works here, you get to say what you want and I get to say what I want..I think the Nation would Lose tremendously if we started to, as a policy stifled speech that we disagree with.
      February 17, 2019 3:33 PM MST