Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Is it OK to cry in front of your wife ?

Is it OK to cry in front of your wife ?

My wife was watching a show about Caylee Anthony I'm sick of hearing about it I was 11 when it happened I remember it well it kind of scared me because that's all they talked about for the past 10 years I hate hearing about it I'm 22 now being a father myself it really bothers me. Make it scarier I learned that Casey is from right here in Ohio also we were in Orlando at Universal last year which made it even more creepy I'm glad we didn't run into her if we did I would stay away from her. She's someone I would not want my daughter around. I have an almost 2 month old daughter I couldn't imagine anything like that happened to her or her mom doing it to her how can anyone to this to their kid and lie about it for 10 years. They said that her father helped out or that he murdered her but I believe she did it she sure does act like it. This literally gives me a headache every time I hear it. Also going to Floruds makes me nervous especially Orlando but my wife has family there.  Is it to cry in front of her ?

Posted - March 2, 2019

Responses

Sure, my wife might even hand you a tissue.

If your wife won’t have it, why are you married to her?  This post was edited by Don Barzini at March 2, 2019 7:56 PM MST
      March 2, 2019 6:49 PM MST

•   March 2, 2019 6:59 PM MST

You got me the last time. Not again. 
      March 2, 2019 7:52 PM MST