Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have you seen SNL's parody of Michael Cohen's testimony before the Congressional Oversight Committee? Hilarious!

Have you seen SNL's parody of Michael Cohen's testimony before the Congressional Oversight Committee? Hilarious!

Posted - March 4, 2019

Responses

Bill Hader is just the biggest scene stealer ever. LOLOL  

Actors Bill Hader and Ben Stiller made guest appearances on “Saturday Night Live” during the weekend, parodying Michael Cohen’s seven-hour testimony on Capitol Hill, which consumed the attention of Washington and the media.

The cast started the show with a reenactment of Cohen’s opening statement Wednesday to the House Oversight and Reform Committee, in which the former attorney and fixer for President Trump declared that Trump “is a racist, he is a con man, and he is a cheat.”

“I want this to stay professional,” SNL’s Kenan Thompson, who portrayed Chairman Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.), spelling out the ground rules for the hearing. “If you hear something outrageous, please do not ooh and aah. This is not ‘Married . . . With Children.’”

Then he made a pointed observation.

“For any other president, this hearing would be the most d------ and humiliating moment of their lives,” Thompson’s Cummings said. “But for Trump, it’s just Wednesday.”

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 4, 2019 8:51 AM MST
      March 4, 2019 8:48 AM MST

no, i havent seen it
      March 10, 2019 5:43 PM MDT