Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Peculiar marriage. Kellyanne Conway's hubby tweetstormed that Trump is a "lying piece of garbage". So George what does that make Kellyanne?

Peculiar marriage. Kellyanne Conway's hubby tweetstormed that Trump is a "lying piece of garbage". So George what does that make Kellyanne?

Posted - March 14, 2019

Responses

Their sex life must be very bizarre.  You heard of "strange bedfellows"?  

I could see Sean Hannity and Trrump as lovers before those two.
      March 14, 2019 1:27 PM MDT

I admire the guy bigly. Bet liddle donny d is majorly ticked. It's a wonder he hasn't sent kellyanne packing. Where does HER loyalties lie?  Probably other couples are similarly apart politically but when did you ever hear one of them publicly excoriate a boss of a mate like that? More power to him. I think she is kinky rinky dinky shell of a human. Wonder if liddle donny d will try to silence George some way? Send cops in the dead of night to spirit him away? Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Friday! :)
      March 15, 2019 1:19 AM MDT

Rosie, I cannot think of any partnership that is THIS WEIRD in politics.  Its like Hillary sleeping with Donald Trump.  SO BIZARRE.

March 15, 2019 7:56 AM MDT

An enabler. 
      March 14, 2019 5:41 PM MDT

I think she is a very peculiar dame. I think her hubby is very brave. Liddle donny d must not like him a whole lot. Liddle donny d might just have cops show up and shackle him and throw him in the back seat of a humvee and spirit him to somewhere else.  Wonder if kellyanne would even notice? Thank you for your reply DB and Happy Friday to thee!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 15, 2019 4:08 AM MDT
      March 15, 2019 1:21 AM MDT