Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The New Zealand shooter called Don don " a symbol of white identity" as he murdered 49 people! Aren't y'all proud that Don don got credit?

The New Zealand shooter called Don don " a symbol of white identity" as he murdered 49 people! Aren't y'all proud that Don don got credit?

Posted - March 15, 2019

Responses

Answering the question “Were/are you a conservative?”, Brenton Tarrant wrote, “No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, “I want no part of it.”

“Conservatism is dead, thank god,” he also wrote, bemoaning the fact that conservatives did not see everything through the lens of race.

Describing the arc of his political journey, the killer said, “When I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.”

Tarrant also wrote that he considered himself an “eco-fascist by nature.”

He also expressed admiration for Communist China.

“The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China,” wrote Tarrant.

Tarrant also claimed that he was both right and left wing, writing, “Depending on the definition, sure.”

Tarrant also disavowed President Trump from the standpoint of his policies and decisions, answering the question, “Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump” with the words, “Dear god no.”

Tarrant was clearly an alt-right racist who despised both liberals and mainstream conservatives. His political positions occupied both fringes of the extreme right and left.

This guy is a nut.  Most murderers are....but he ain't no Trump supporter. 

March 15, 2019 1:00 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 15, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

• Tarrant was clearly an alt-right racist

Alt-right racists embrace and adore Trump
      March 15, 2019 1:08 PM MDT

Just the new label they have chosen to slap on every racist to imply that right wing conservatives are all racists.  The man agrees with China the most....Is China right wing conservative?

His political positions occupied both fringes of the extreme right and left.

He said he did not support Trump and loves China....so not all the supposed alt-right racists embrace and adore Trump.  Dispite what the media would like to tell us.

March 15, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

• No...the chickens have come home to roost
      March 15, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

All racists are not right wing. I have not known many but the few I have were left wing. 
      March 15, 2019 4:04 PM MDT

• " few I have were left wing"
    I seriously doubt that, M2C and to add credence to my doubt, you misreported (either by mistake or genuine misrepresentation) that the NZ shooter dislikes Trump. To the contrary...

The Shooter in this manifesto praised Trump  "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" in his manifesto

He also praised 
    American conservative commentator and political activist, Candace Owens being the primary figure of inspiration for him to carry out the attack. “Yes the person that had influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes,” the manifesto read. 

Owens is the director of communications at the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA, who is known for her pro-Trump stance and her criticism of Black Lives Matter and of the Democratic Party.

The shooter also praised MAGA terrorist shooter, Dylan Roof as an inspiration

Once more, conservative prinsiples are is implicated in a horrific act or violence
      This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 16, 2019 2:23 AM MDT
      March 15, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

This is the guy is a nut. 

He wants us to believe that this racist piece of crap listened to Candice Ownes and became radicalized. Lol, What a joke.

You know she does not talk about the 2nd amendment or anything that could be construed as supporting violence. She is about black people not needing the gov. 

I do not believe this alt-right racist" man who said he most identifies with China also identifies with Candice Ownes a conservative black woman as his most influential person. 
    Nope, that is bunk. Makes no sense...

This post was edited by my2cents at March 15, 2019 5:19 PM MDT
      March 15, 2019 5:08 PM MDT

• Hey...I didn't write that up. The shooter did and apparently he had some accomplices because they were arrested as well.
    Candace Owens is a total crackpot and quite possibley mentally ill.  He indeed loved her

Sorry to burst your bubble

You had better read the Transcript for yourself or excerps for yourself.
    https://www.msn.com/en-ph/kids/other/new-zealand-shooters-manifesto-praises-trump/ar-BBUNXSE?li=BBr8Mkn
      March 15, 2019 5:24 PM MDT

As I said he is a nut. Who supports both left and right extremes. He loves Trump, he Oh God no to being a Trump supporter. 
    He loves China and Candice Ownes? But is a communist eco-fascist? 
    I do not care what he wrote, he is a racist piece of crap and sounds like he has done too much dope in his life. Cause his logic does not line up. 

I say we blame his actions on his stupid craziness. Crazy in this case is neither left or right.

I like Owens reaction. Told those trying to blame her to get ready cause she will go Covenington on them. 

March 15, 2019 5:49 PM MDT

• "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure.<- 

Owens is a crackpot who deserves no attention.  Racism is a Right wing trait like the KKK.
    The KKK rose many years ago before the two parties flip-flopped on their ideals and opinions and never was that so as when the "Southern Strategy" came into existence.

The right has a very poor record on human rights and tolerance thus fostering and encouraging an atmosphere bigotry and intolerance. 

For example, the KKK is now a right-wing, Republican group as evidence by who they endorsed for president.  The newer generations see this thank God.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 16, 2019 2:24 AM MDT
      March 15, 2019 6:13 PM MDT

KKK was started by the Dems. Back when they were a huge group. 
    They are nothing now just a small group of idiots. Civil rights laws were passed by the Reps. LBJ fought hard against them. Do you know they are backing the Dem from Hawaii for Pres now? 

There are idiots out there, a candidate can not control who supports them. This post was edited by my2cents at March 15, 2019 8:17 PM MDT
      March 15, 2019 8:07 PM MDT

March 16, 2019 2:24 AM MDT

March 16, 2019 2:23 AM MDT

March 16, 2019 2:21 AM MDT

March 16, 2019 2:20 AM MDT

• We couldn't help but notice how the left wing bigots here in the states wasted no time in fomenting their special brand of agitation and polarization. Religious, racial and economic strife is the specialty of these "mud for brains" morons. As for my own identity, I had that figured out 67 years ago (along with my gender). We conservatives only have one thing in life to be embarrassed or ashamed of and that is the fact that this nation is producing more of the mentally, morally and ethically challenged on the political left than the average insane asylum can contain. 
      March 15, 2019 4:29 PM MDT

• Charming...

"I had that figured out 67 years ago (along with my gender)"

You had to figure out your own "Gender" ?!

When there is a shooting, the right wing loons always liike to look and see if they occur in "Gun free" zones. 
    I do appreciate a good hyperbolic rant if it contains facts and intelligent opinions. However...

This is not one of those.

I'm sorry? Who are you and what facts do you have to backup this rediculously vitriolic commentary? 
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 16, 2019 2:20 AM MDT
      March 15, 2019 5:04 PM MDT

March 16, 2019 2:20 AM MDT