Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » is caffeine more effective if consumed on an empty stomach

is caffeine more effective if consumed on an empty stomach

i had a coffee with extra espresso this morning after not eating for 18 hours and i felt like i was superhuman 

Posted - March 15, 2019

Responses

• Yes indeed it is. A more effective approach is a the coffee enema.
    I've heard that this will lift you up by your boot straps and give you that added boost necessary to get through your hectic day! 
      March 15, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

I think so. I started drinking strong black coffee on an empty stomach and my brain was more alert. It also helps to curb your appetite and is a diuretic. For me anyway.
      March 15, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

• that is the main reason why i drink it. i wrecked myself with laxatives and it's the only thing that's really helpful when it comes to you know what
      March 15, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

I understand you know what and I agree.
      March 15, 2019 7:09 PM MDT

Here is the only ingredient I need.  SLEEP.  If I am sleep deprived and really feeling it, no amount of caffeine is going to cut it. And if I am tired and my stomach is empty and I down coffee, I will get like an ulcer feeling.  Not good.

If I have not had coffee in awhile, like a few days, then it really kicks into high gear.
      March 16, 2019 12:52 AM MDT