Discussion » Questions » Games » The AB Challenge Series, Stump Randy D Edition: can you post a reply to this to which you're SURE that I won't respond? Leave me speechless!

The AB Challenge Series, Stump Randy D Edition: can you post a reply to this to which you're SURE that I won't respond? Leave me speechless!

Be careful, I normally have something to say about almost everything, but if you can make it good enough that I can't even conjure up a response, you've won.

Rules:
1. I have to make an honest effort to respond as soon as I read your answer, I cannot think about it or look up information and come back later.

2. I cannot merely say, "Thank you" or leave an emoji or an emoticon. A response from me means an actual and complete sentence. (Questions are one type of sentence, by the way.)

3. Your answer is automatically disqualified from competition if it's in a language that I don't know/can't read.

4. Nonsense answers are encouraged, but remember with whom you're dealing, and I respond very well and very often to nonsense.

5. If you don't hear from me at all anywhere in the thread that follows your answer, you've won.

Have I covered every loophole?

~

Posted - August 28, 2016

Responses

Only an idiot would respond to my answer. 

August 28, 2016 4:53 PM MDT

August 29, 2016 5:33 AM MDT