Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Chelsea Clinton attacked for NZ terror. Guess who comes to her defense? Is there blame for Chelsea?

Chelsea Clinton attacked for NZ terror. Guess who comes to her defense? Is there blame for Chelsea?

Student attacks Chelsea for condemning Rep Omar's remarks as anti-Semitic. Chelsea remained calm and apologized. 

Is the spin going too far. Why can we not just blame people for their own actions? And not look for someone else to blame? 

Posted - March 18, 2019

Responses

First of all Ilhan Omar is pro-Shariah and anti-semitic. She apologized later for saying what she said but she knew exactly what she was doing when she made those remarks about Israel. Chelsea Clinton simply called her out for it much to the dismay of the Muslim students who attacked her for telling the truth. Is there blame for Chelsea? Not as far as I'm concerned. Conservative Republicans came to Chelsea's defense. Gotta love it and tells me a lot about their mindset compared to the liberal mindset. :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at March 20, 2019 9:23 AM MDT
      March 19, 2019 11:52 PM MDT

Yep, specifically it was Don Trump Jr and Mike Huckabee who originally came to her defense.  Of course,  I am sure they are not the only conservatives who defended her.   But it is interesting that the two names liberals seem to hate the most Trump and Huckabee (Sanders) are the defenders. I can find no article saying liberals defended her....but could be that they did not report it anywhere.
      March 20, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

Thank you for the pick. Trump Jr and Huckabee coming to Chelsea's defense. That is interesting but a satisfying and very positive thing to see. From what I read, AOC came to Omar's defense but that's no big surprise. I'm sure others have too but it seems that the libs sort of want to separate themselves from this a bit which tells me that there are cracks/divisions forming within the Democratic party. Thing is if they keep voting into office people like Omar and Ocasio Cortez they are going to have to expect this kind of circus. :)
      March 20, 2019 5:27 PM MDT