Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I DOUBLE DARE any one of y'all to defend liddle donny dingbat's attacks insults assaults on the 7-months-dead John McCain! WELL?

I DOUBLE DARE any one of y'all to defend liddle donny dingbat's attacks insults assaults on the 7-months-dead John McCain! WELL?

C'mon folks. Y'all defend liddle donny d no matter what he does or says. Y'all justify him 24/7. Let's see whatcha got.  Give it your best shot. If you don't I will know you CAN'T! Because he went a bridge too far even for you. Well? Let's hear it!

Posted - March 21, 2019

Responses

• Since when are you such a staunch defender of John McCain? Only when it involves Trump. While I might take a pass on saying much about him now that he's gone, I was no fan of McCain when alive and my criticisms haven't changed with his death. Some of us refuse to be hypocritical, unlike those who wouldn't give McCain a second thought if Donald Trump hadn't become president. The only result of your dare, is that you've become more shrill (If possible) and nobody's mind has been changed. I'm withholding my "best shot" and keeping my powder dry for the real fighting yet to come with the more serious Trump opponents.
      March 21, 2019 6:41 AM MDT

Not able to "defend" them because I know nothing about them.  I voted for McCain in 2008 not because I thought he was anything great but because I thought, of the choices, he was the best.  Same as I voted for Trump in 2016.  I thought the world of Mitt Romney and I still do. 
      March 21, 2019 7:03 AM MDT

• There is no defense for it.   

That remark (amongst many others to be honest)   
    glaringly shows what a big C \ / N T he is.
      March 21, 2019 7:05 AM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful reply Twink. I agree with thee.  I do hope these abominations don't last much longer. Don don pollutes the air the earth the sea and all of us with his hate and fear and anger. Will we ever "get over" him? I doubt it but I surely hope so. :)
      March 21, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

People will be talking about Trump long after he's out of office and not necessarily in a good way.
      March 21, 2019 8:45 AM MDT