Active Now

Danilo_G
Spunky
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Kellyanne Conway defends the prez not her hubby dearest with whom she has 4 kids. Would you throw your mate under the bus for Don?

Kellyanne Conway defends the prez not her hubby dearest with whom she has 4 kids. Would you throw your mate under the bus for Don?

Posted - March 21, 2019

Responses

No I wouldn't - I wouldn't even throw my mate under the bus for Oprah Winfrey and unlike Trump she's a actual billionaire. Cheers!
      March 21, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

I liked her at first for a minit. Then she kept lying and lying and lying and I have no use for her. However this is a low down to which i didn't think even SHE would go. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday to youse!  :)
      March 21, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

I would expect my husband not to call my boss names especially in public. I look at it as Mr Kellyanne throwing his wife under the bus. 

I would discuss it with my husband in private and expect him to delete his comments and not make any more.   It would apply in reverse if it was my boss whom made the original attack. 
      March 21, 2019 9:53 AM MDT