Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why do we need ANY candidate to run against TRUMP when he wants to repeal Obamacare? LOL He is going to lose no matter.

Why do we need ANY candidate to run against TRUMP when he wants to repeal Obamacare? LOL He is going to lose no matter.

Posted - March 27, 2019

Responses

Sharonna,
    We know Trump has provided more than enough inept, shameful material to sink his re-election ten times over. Working on eleven, apparently. 
    He has no strategy. No talent for governance. No sense of decency. No purchase on truth, or reality. And on and on.

Any thoughtful accounting of Trump’s bad works should easily provide an opposition candidate hours of damning narrative to dismantle the hideous fraud of a president we’ve witnessed for the last 26 months. Question is, can another candidate muster the method and fortitude to maturely face the menace head on and take him down with his own abundant BS, while promoting a platform that the majority of voters will support.
    Forget Trump’s base, they are lost. Brainless. Partisan beyond reason. Misled. Cannot be dissuaded.  

The question that should matter here: does the Administration attempt to kill off Obamacare without a viable plan to quickly replace it. If so, Trump does not survive causing 20 million Americans to lose Health Care coverage, driven by his bitter personal vendetta to discredit his predecessor. This post was edited by Don Barzini at March 27, 2019 8:37 PM MDT
      March 27, 2019 5:22 PM MDT

The dems will need a good candidate. I live in a swing state. I see massive support for him daily in real-life. 
      March 28, 2019 3:21 PM MDT