Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Anyone planning to see the movie "Unplanned" this weekend? About a PP director who became pro-life after witnessing an ultrasound abortion?

Anyone planning to see the movie "Unplanned" this weekend? About a PP director who became pro-life after witnessing an ultrasound abortion?

Many networks are refusing to show ads for it. And some theatres are refusing to show it. 

Posted - March 30, 2019

Responses

OH YEAH.  I'll be right there.  Get the popcorn.

I'll watch that one after the Michael Moire movie.  Oh, wait.  Then I have at least 100 books I need to read about how the President of the United States is a traitorous moron who could care less about CHILDREN or any life.

Then I'll watch your stupid nonsense Propaganda.

March 30, 2019 8:08 AM MDT

Not propaganda just this woman's truth of what happened in her life. 
      March 30, 2019 8:15 AM MDT

• I know nothing about this movie m2c, but admittedly I am very out of the loop these days.  I need to look this up.  Sounds like it has the potential to be a riveting, informative, emotional, watch.  I love movies that attempt to take a road not often taken and dare to tell a story that many would rather silence.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 30, 2019 9:05 AM MDT
      March 30, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

I believe it would be a very emotional movie. 
    It is rated R. Because of the abortion scene. Ironic that a 15 yr old cannot go watch this movie without a parent or guardian but she can legally go an get an abortion without her parent's consent or knowledge. This countries laws are crazy. 
      March 30, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

I felt the same way about "The Basketball Diaries". It had an 18 certificate in my country, but I think every 15 year old should see it because of its hard-hitting anti drugs message.
      April 2, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

Yeah.  BUT... it is being used as propaganda.  

If it was just a story about some schmuck who had a problem, it would not be portrayed as SOMEONE WHO TRIED TO KILL A BABY AND WOUND UP SORRY ABOUT IT.
      March 30, 2019 8:23 AM MDT

She was not the abortionist. She was the director at a PP clinic until she witnessed that they had lied to her.
      March 30, 2019 9:10 AM MDT

Ha ha.  I don't have to see it because you''re going to tell me the whole thing.  I think this might be good to watch sometime.  I will admit I am intrigued.
      March 30, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

That is all I now about it. 
    I do plan to see it but no I would not post the entire plot to it. 
      March 30, 2019 2:40 PM MDT

no, never heard of it
      March 31, 2019 4:53 PM MDT