Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Education » Do you have any exposure - as a student, instructor, employee, or other affiliate - to the for-profit institutions of higher learning that Obama is trying to shut down?

Do you have any exposure - as a student, instructor, employee, or other affiliate - to the for-profit institutions of higher learning that Obama is trying to shut down?

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/barack-obama-education-for-profit-colleges-104661_Page2.html

Posted - August 29, 2016

Responses

I often have them calling me to ask if they can place interns.  Unfortunately the interns they have to offer have no real computer skills, and aren't at all useful to me.  They also don't have sufficient writing or document formatting skills to be able to assist with checking links and updating documents for our staff training program. 

August 29, 2016 4:20 PM MDT

You must have at least given them a chance if you tried interning them long enough to learn their un-usefulness.

August 29, 2016 5:51 PM MDT

Nope...three firewalls of retirement that can't be touched short of nuclear war.

August 29, 2016 5:54 PM MDT