Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What movie could I put on that will make me crash out in 15 minutes? I’m thinking that wolf dancing movie..

What movie could I put on that will make me crash out in 15 minutes? I’m thinking that wolf dancing movie..

Posted - April 3, 2019

Responses

• Classic tale of the Id,ego , super-ego personified 
      April 4, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

OK.  Also classic example of Living in the Now.  I think Everett is what the Power of Now is all about.  He is a zen archer living in each moment.

April 4, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

• Yes in many ways but not entirely.  He is dreamer as well and has an unfulfilled desire that troubles him and causes his unrest.  Remember he always goes back to a fantasy of owning land and saving the family farm. He e an states a man is nothing without land.

He is nearly free of worldly desire and is on the path to Zen but has this one obstacle on his way. Now that could be interpreted as a physical representation of his drive to reach nirvana, his state of peace and no desire. It also could be seen as his fault that is keeping it just beyond his fingertips.
      April 4, 2019 1:08 PM MDT

• I’ve never seen that movie. 
      April 4, 2019 12:57 PM MDT

Its a funny tale that you have to be in the mood for. I think I watched parts of it on TV until I finally gave up and just watched it.

It's great. I'm glad I did.  

Fried Green Tomatoes reminds me of that kind of story telling. I loved that movie too and everyone I know hates it.
      April 4, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

• I loved fried green tomatoes! I usually don’t like girly crybaby movies, but I liked that one. 
      April 4, 2019 1:02 PM MDT

• I think you would like it and get the humor. The music is great in it too.
      April 4, 2019 1:10 PM MDT

• maybe, if I can get past Cloney‘s douchey face. 
      April 4, 2019 5:47 PM MDT

• Oh his character is kind of a douche so it works.
      April 4, 2019 6:38 PM MDT

I thought of another...'Titanic'.
      April 4, 2019 1:23 PM MDT

• Yep, that one put me to sleep first time tried to watch it. It’s  the worst. 
      April 4, 2019 5:48 PM MDT