Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I AM SHOCKED at all you trumpican women who are mothers not speaking out about the cruelty with which border kids are being treated. WHY?

I AM SHOCKED at all you trumpican women who are mothers not speaking out about the cruelty with which border kids are being treated. WHY?

Mothers are SUPPOSED to be loving nurturing caring. Not just for their own children whose color matches theirs but for all children. You are APPALLED when pedophiles rape torture murder children right? ALL children or just those who are YOUR color? What is wrong with you? Who made you to be so stone-cold uncaring and stone-hearted and stone-faced? Were you always like that and Dondon gives you permission to show your TRUE COLORS or do you love Dondon so much you will accept anything he does/says? Are y'all that spineless or that heartless? Or both?

Posted - April 9, 2019

Responses

Every mother is exactly the same, everyone knows that.  Anyone who thinks differently than others is a horrible person, and when people fail to follow the status quo, they should be vilified.
      April 9, 2019 6:03 AM MDT

When in doubt or lost for words I guess it always works well to accuse any and all who don't agree with you of "racism"!
      April 9, 2019 6:04 AM MDT

Or of being unfeminine. 
      April 9, 2019 6:09 AM MDT

Congress needs to fix the laws. You cannot have a separate time table for adults from children. Need to get more judges on the border. Need to be able to house families together IF the parents have no criminal history. That takes funding. The Dems need to find the border completely.
    Catch and Release should never happen. Unless they are being released in their country. 
    The laws should be uniform for all illegals not based on their country of origin. Mexicans should not be discriminated against. The phrase "other than Mexican" should be removed from the laws.

Children are being kidnapped to be used as a pawns to enter our country. And abused in evil ways. That is cruel.

Catch and Release is evil, heartless and spineless. This post was edited by my2cents at April 9, 2019 6:18 AM MDT
      April 9, 2019 6:15 AM MDT

The open-borders crowd is just as much responsible for their own part in using families and children as pawns to further their agenda as anyone else in the decisions as to how to handle this influx. Flood the borders, the agencies, the courts, the cities, etc,. with hundreds of thousands of people, let all systems collapse from bring being overwhelmed, then sit back and point fingers. That way, they want to force the federal government's hand to get what they seek, while creating propaganda to demonize opponents.

As soon as they also admit it, there might be some balance in this debate. This post was edited by Randy D at April 9, 2019 7:50 AM MDT
      April 9, 2019 6:33 AM MDT

• Your feigned shock really touches me. You express concern about injustices at the border while we slaughter innocents by the thousands daily. And this is perpetrated on our own people. It might be that "trumpican women" as you offhandedly refer to them, are more concerned about the killing before, during and after birth of children, than separation of families that know exactly what they are doing when they crash the border. We are beneath contempt as a society, when we condone murder on one hand and pretend concern over a problem that is nothing more than a manipulated political ploy for professional politicians to hold power. The longer we refuse to regulate the border and enforce existing laws, the more we deserve the influx of thugs, murderers, drug traffickers and sexual abusers of young people. We've got a saying here that fits the discussion: Don't pour water down my back and tell me it's raining.
      April 9, 2019 7:15 AM MDT