Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You know you OWN your audience when all they do is sit there rapt and clap. The old man owned his audience from DAY ONE. What did they cost?

You know you OWN your audience when all they do is sit there rapt and clap. The old man owned his audience from DAY ONE. What did they cost?

Posted - April 10, 2019

Responses

Just policy agreement. And follow through.

I was a Mike Huckabee supporter but he did not make it. This post was edited by my2cents at April 10, 2019 8:50 AM MDT
      April 10, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

That says it all.  

I'm playing Cat Scratch Fever in your honor.  I can think of only ONE person more despicable than Trump and you honed right in on him.  Trump wouldn't have made it either if he was not a CROOK with no moral fiber begging Russia to hack into our National security and Hillary's emails.  

This is what YOU back.  LAWLESS POLILCY.  I could JUST see you  being all calm and defending if OBAMA did that.  
      April 10, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

Cat Scratch is Nugent....play what you want. 
      April 10, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

Mike Huckabee's good friend.  I don't know anybody I like that has this type of creature as a pal.  But, I know "policy" not integrity.    What the heck is policy to you any how?  I don't know if you mean "law" because Donald Trump is charged with breaking a ton of them every day.  
      April 10, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

• "Rapt and clap" I like that. It's considerably calmer than the response we get from the left as they hit the streets and destroy property every time they fail to get their way. 
      April 10, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

better than driving a car into a person though isn't it.  You know those very fine people your guy defends?  

If you are so worried about property being destroyed, maybe you need to head on to Puerto Rico and help your fellow Americans over there.  Or maybe you should clean up one of the school shootings. Or maybe you need to consider that CHILDREN of IMMIGRANTS are PROPERTY too.  NOT YOURS and NOT TRUMP's.

Ever consider that?  
      April 10, 2019 9:25 AM MDT