Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why don't you go pee in the chat room if you want to talk crazy?

Why don't you go pee in the chat room if you want to talk crazy?

Posted - April 11, 2019

Responses

• You watching That R. Kelly doc? 
      April 11, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

• No.  I .ant get a good stream of it. Same about the Michael Jackson diddling kids doc
      April 11, 2019 11:24 AM MDT

• watch both same night and you’ll feel like a normal humming being, maybe. I haven’t watched either Yet. Think I’ll skip the pee doc. 
      April 11, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

I'm not here to kiss anyone's hiney.  I call it as  I see it. If I wanted to chat, I would not be looking for questions to answer.  

If I wanted to answer and have to wade through 50 pages of comments that get lost because of the chat back and forth, well then I won't answer.  Why bother.

Again.  Chat is your friend.  It is boring to me. 

I touched a nerve.  Sorry.  

I'm bored.  Good day.  Three people do not make a mug. Have fun.  

I'm done.  Write about it if you wish. We will both live. I'm sure.
      April 11, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

• What’s wrong Sharon??
      April 11, 2019 11:28 AM MDT

Sorry.  I am in the chat room again.  I am looking for the home page.  PLEASE EXCUSE ME. DID not mean to interrupt.  
      April 11, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

• You’re not making any sense. I’m just responding to my notifications, like i always do. I interact with everyone here. I always have. Just because a few of us happen to be having a convo is no reason to get pissy 
      April 11, 2019 11:40 AM MDT

• She is just pissed ecause people aren't kissing her hinny and doing what she wants them to do.
      April 11, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

I am not pissed.   I am making a point and I really do not care how you behave and I do not care what you do.  

I talk about the MOST BORING THINGS IMAGINABLE.  DO YOU THINK I DO NOT KNOW THAT?  The difference is, that I answer you if you get on the question and I answer your questions.  I interact.  

The 3 of you are only interested in talking to each other.  That makes it too much work for me.  I'm bored. I will create some other form of entertainment for me.  And now you know why I am not interacting with you all. 

Because?  You are so self-absorbed with each other that you would not even notice if I did not point it out.  

I'm glad you guys love each other.  I know that is going to be the next assault.   I'm jealous.  so sad.  NO. I'm BORED.  That is all.  BORED.  
      April 11, 2019 11:42 AM MDT

• What assault?
      April 11, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

• You need your MJ Card back. STAT. 
      April 11, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

• No Sharron,  but this is a joke question, not a pro ate chat as you assume.  Sorry but the site does not belong to just you for you to post short stories about some strange new age religion founded by a often a causes pedo, CBD oil, and b****; about Trump 24/7.  You got so much to say but you don't really ask anything interesting, fun, or worth anyone a time either.  So what is good for the goose is good for the gander.  Go an play martyr and victim all.you want about it,  but relaying solely passive aggressive is the way of the weak.you know why this site struggles?  What the reviews say about it over had over again?  That it us click and this is why people fell.that way.  This right here.  I like your acidic tongue mist if the time but FFS change the tampon and lighten up.
      April 11, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

What are you going on and on about?  I am not doing ANYTHING but saying HEY.  SHUT IT and let us all talk again????

That's all.  You don't agree?  You cannot laugh it off and realize this is BORING to anyone else?  Like listening to some telephone call you are not a part of?  

It's annoying after awhile.  I do not care why the site is what it is.  I just know THIS IS BORING ME.  That is all I know.  

So be mad.  I think I know something you do not know.  INTERACTION is what keeps a site going not three people just talking to each other.

BYE.  I'm done.  
      April 11, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

• Nah,   you getting all emotional because of it.
      April 11, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

• every thing would be fine if you had a blue hyperlink.
      April 11, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

• WORD.
      April 11, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

I have ideas.  I have ideas. I am not being anything.  This is not affecting me, because I know you all and I know you are open-minded and cool.  I know you and respect you all and this is not about any of that.  It is about being unaware that this is not a format where you can chatter up a storm back and forth because it gets so hard to answer if you are not following that thread.  

It is too cumbersome and you guys don't get it.  Go to CHAT and CHAT already.  
      April 11, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

I'm way ahead of you.  Read above answer.  LOLOL 
      April 11, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

• this is just like answerbag with people getting mad at me for ******* up the home page. D A B on the haters This post was edited by my2cents at April 11, 2019 6:07 PM MDT
      April 11, 2019 11:28 AM MDT

• Das right
      April 11, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

YOU?   Have you and I ever fought?  I was your champion on Answer Bag.  I made people who hated your guts (OLD people) love you.  

I did that.  Because I LOVED YOU.  I did not care what you said. I had an insanely fun time learning to post pics and answer you.  I LOVED YOU THEN AND I STILL LOVE YOU.  However, we are from different worlds and I still love your questions and answers.   What is different is AB had a pocket so that you could talk to each other all day long and not bother anyone else because they did not have to wade through it all for MINUTES just to get another comment in.

So this AB style is making this AM style cause problems.   I see that.  I want you all to talk to each other as long as you want to.  But it is better to go on chat if it is a long winded convo because of the SITE.  Not because of YOU or anyone.
      April 11, 2019 12:00 PM MDT