Just Asking
Nice Jugs
Sharon HATES Trump like Poison
bevo
Zack - WAKANDA FOREVER!!!
Lenina
Adaydreambeliever
Pearl
designer
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is this less boring?

Is this less boring?

Trumo, trump, trump, bad Trump.  He is Russian, better pray to Rama-lama-ding-dong while meditating on CBD oil to center the chakras so I can deal with it without yelling at my birds.

Posted - April 11

• 34939
    No.  But it is more interactive because if I have something scintillating to talk about, I will PM you or go on chat.

But, I dunno.  That's just me.  

I wish this were AB for you.  But it isn't and that long stuff each and every comment is too much for us mere mortals on here.  I am talking about this, because I realize that I AM NOT RIGHT.  I do think that we can maybe come up with an idea that allows that POCKET for comments that Answer Bag had.

No more headaches.  Everyone's happy.  If you have any ideas, I'm open.  That is why I hate TRUMP.  But you brought him up, not me.  

I have to think of something else on here.  You don't have to do a thing.  This post was edited by Sharon HATES Trump like Poison at April 11, 2019 8:29 PM MDT
      April 11, 2019 12:06 PM MDT
    2

• 1082
    TL;DR
      April 11, 2019 2:00 PM MDT
    1

• 34939
    I've been railing inappropriately all over the place lately.  Something is way off kilter here.  I keep doing this.  Not at work.  Everywhere else.  I'm totally in the wrong.  
      April 11, 2019 2:03 PM MDT
    1

• 1082
    I told you to.turn left at Albuquerque 
      April 11, 2019 2:05 PM MDT
    1

• 34939
    You mean someone is listening to this?  Oh.  No. Don't do that to yourself.  I've been like this for months.  Either Bi polar or my kundalini is rising.  What sounds more tin foil hat?  Going to New Mexico 
      April 11, 2019 2:07 PM MDT
    1