Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Family » Do you remember that one time you went on family vacation and drove to your destination?

Do you remember that one time you went on family vacation and drove to your destination?

How many times did your dad threaten to pull the car over if you didn’t stop fighting with your sister? 

Or did he just pull the ashtray out of the center console and whack you over the head with it? Good times. 

Posted - April 12, 2019

Responses

I have hundreds of such memories.  In most of them I was a parent though.  This post was edited by Thriftymaid at April 14, 2019 11:53 AM MDT
      April 14, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

• Haha :) don’t turn the car around ;)
      April 14, 2019 11:54 AM MDT

I fought with my brother all the time but  I don't remember one incident and I never remember a fight in a car.   I know my parents wouldn't put up with it.  They were easy-going, but not in any way where they would ignore an uproar in a car.  

Oh well.  Those memories seem to be long gone.  The dust bin of the Universe has collected them.
      April 14, 2019 12:11 PM MDT

• I fought with my sister all the time too, but the « long car ride fights » were epic Lol. Can never forget. 
      April 15, 2019 7:23 AM MDT