Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Dondonjohn is so VERY SMALL he spends his time trying so hard to cut others down to his size. Pathetic guy. Are you a prodon? WHY?

The Dondonjohn is so VERY SMALL he spends his time trying so hard to cut others down to his size. Pathetic guy. Are you a prodon? WHY?

Posted - April 13, 2019

Responses

And if he can't cut them down he will do whatever he can to make their life miserable. I an not a prodon and I haven't  been  since I watched him during the Presidential debate and the way he campaigned. Cheers and happy weekend!  

April 13, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

I kinda figgered that out a long while ago m'dear!  You are always up-to-date with what's going on down here. I wonder how often you laugh and how often you cringe? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday! :)
      April 14, 2019 2:28 AM MDT

He has a small mind.  Since he refuses to enlarge it (by leaning and such) he must cut everyone else down lower than himself so that he looks "large".
      April 13, 2019 1:11 PM MDT

People like him are a dime a dozen Shuhak. Not our brightest and most delightful citizens. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      April 14, 2019 2:29 AM MDT