Discussion » Questions » Communication » Why aren’t there people here asking lots of questions to keep me amused during my hangover night?? GAWD!

Why aren’t there people here asking lots of questions to keep me amused during my hangover night?? GAWD!

Posted - April 13, 2019

Responses

Happy Dance and bigger hugs engaging in picking you up and twirling you around with love overflowing.
    ;D!
    Now that you are dizzy from love and about to throw up from your hangover, come to the dressing room and try these on for size! ;)
    Your brain and body are both dehydrated. (known fact.)  Try cucumber water and toast with honey and peanut butter.  Salt in the peanut butter allows you to retain water.
    Viatmins C and B.  I don't know why but they are always my "go to!"  Take these with food.  Protein seems to help and complex carbs of your choice.
    Depending on how bad you are hanging, you can try a smoothie with a touch of "the hair."  I know.  It defeats the purpose of the smoothie but better to have a lot of the better and a little of the bad than to cut your body out of the whole.  This also alleviates the dread of chewing. ;) Smoothie flavor of your choice.  Fruit-based smoothies have lots of natural sugar while green based smoothies have more carbs and will help you through. Either work. :)
    My favorite, however, (which took me a while to grow to like) is the spicy bloody mary with a bunch of salad-makings hanging in there, too. 
    To make this:
    12 Oz. Glass, ice, preferably cubed, lemon/lime, fresh and sea salt! Important for a hangover!!
    V8. Not just watered down tomato juice.
    1 1/2 shot vodka. Preferably not rock-gut but that will work too.  
    Cut the lemon or lime in 1/4s.  split the middle of your quarters and run around the rim. Dip into a plate of sea salt. Add ice.  Add V8. Add Vodka.  Splash tabasco, whist-a-sher (don't know how to spell but phonically! :)) and pepper.  Add a cut stalk of celery, cucumber, and stir with both.  The cucumber absorbs the flavor and the celery stirs it beautifully.  Squeeze and add lemon or lime.  Top with fresh ground pepper.
    Eat 2 pieces of toast.  One with peanut butter and the other with honey.  Take your multi-vitamin, vitamin C, and B12.  EAT your celery and cucumber out of your cocktail and drink from the rim so gain the salt.
    You'll feel better in a matter of minutes.
    My motto:  Stay healthy so you can participate in the party all in one. !  Big Giggles!  Love ya!  Love, Merlin! ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at April 14, 2019 4:52 PM MDT
      April 14, 2019 1:45 PM MDT

• thanks Merlin, you’re the besterest :)
      April 14, 2019 4:52 PM MDT

I don't have hangovers anymore, thank GOD, but if I did, I know I would be doing anything to get rid of it, and that would include drinking again.  That is how I wound up an alkie for 2 1/2 decades.

I cannot STAND that feeling.  I wanted to die each and every day and the only thing that helped was more of the same.

UGH.  And if it did not go away, the last thing I would do would be to get on here or even MOVE a muscle.  You are a trooper.

Image result for hangover pics funny This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 14, 2019 1:05 PM MDT
      April 14, 2019 12:41 PM MDT

• Lol...yesterday wasn’t a good day. I don’t drink that much anymore but went out Friday and...I was dying yesterday. 
      April 14, 2019 12:45 PM MDT