Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently lotsa rules were broken DURING the Dondonjohn prez assault on America. In January 2017 he was a criminal. How?

Apparently lotsa rules were broken DURING the Dondonjohn prez assault on America. In January 2017 he was a criminal. How?

The moment he took the oath of office in January 2017 he had broken a law. He ignored the Emoluments Clause and to this day still is. But along the way he has broken every rule flouted every law committed countless criminal acts and still is working his act to the max. Bizarre world where such a homo sap gets away with all of that.

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

This again:

Let's read the section of Article 1 of the Constitution: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Now let's define 

emolument

Advantagebenefitprofit, or wagereceived as compensation for being employed or holding an office.

President Trump is not employed by the Trump Organization so it would not apply to him. Just as I own my business...I am not an employee of my business I don't receive an emulument from my business or from my customers. My employees receive an emulument...
      April 15, 2019 5:50 AM MDT