Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I see futurely in 2020 that Dondonjohn WILL REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN ANY DEBATES WITH ANYONE. His worshippers will support that. Do you?

I see futurely in 2020 that Dondonjohn WILL REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN ANY DEBATES WITH ANYONE. His worshippers will support that. Do you?

He will assert that it is BENEATH HIM to engage with others to sell himself as being worthy of a second term. He will assert that he is so far above the rest of the crowd intellectually that it would be lowering himself to do so. He will also assert that he is under audit so that is an obstacle of  great concern. He will assert invoke demand command deny lie. He will assert Executive Privilege. He will invoke the FIFTH AMENDMENT.

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

He has never backed down from a debate before I believes he will look forward to the debate whomever it is with.
      April 15, 2019 5:40 AM MDT

Debates were meant to be academic exercises and is sort of a shame they have become public spectacles.  People watch them and always think THEIR candidate "won".  Seems to me one has a talent for such things are has experience with such things - so of course such a person will always have an advantage.  What do debates mean in the real world - nothing.  I've never watched debates and if anyone wanted to "debate" me I would refuse of course because that is not my thing and I know nothing about it!  Our effectiveness in life is not based on how well we "debate".  People might as well go fifteen rounds in a boxing or wrestling ring and that would prove about as little as any "debate" does.  
      April 15, 2019 5:41 AM MDT