Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Up and down a YO-YO travels a very limited space. Dondonjohn YO-YOS more than any other human being. Why is he so wishy washy indecisive?

Up and down a YO-YO travels a very limited space. Dondonjohn YO-YOS more than any other human being. Why is he so wishy washy indecisive?

Michael Cohen is a good man
Michael Cohen is rat and a liar

Dondonjohn spent TWO YEARS trying to discredit Mueller's reputation. After the report and the weeliddlesillybillybarrROYCOHN AG summary Dondonjohn said "Mueller is an honorable man".
So now if the report that is released isn't completely redacted and makes Dondonjohn look like the bum he is will he revert back to type and attack Mueller again?

Wishywashy indecisive low self-esteem low intellect low energy Dondonjohn can't make up his mind or whatever it is that takes space in the orange head..

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

... what if you're the Yo-Yo Man?

April 15, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

I loved the Smothers Brothers! They were so spot on politically they got kicked off TV!That was many decades ago. This is now. A yo-yo prez is never a good thing. A yo-ho comedian with brains and talent is always good to go. Ya know? Thank you for your reply Walt and the video!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 15, 2019 12:05 PM MDT
      April 15, 2019 12:04 PM MDT

Tom's tricks encouraged me to try the same.
    I was actually pretty good at yo-yo tricks, in my mid-20's.

In fact, for one talent show, I worked with a friend who could juggle.
    While he was juggling, I was doing yo-yo tricks.
    Then I pretended to get jealous of him, and I would "accidentally" shoot the bean bags he was juggling out of the pattern.

Unfortunately, like other things I stopped practicing, I can no longer do any yo-yo tricks.
      April 15, 2019 1:17 PM MDT