Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A new low in absurdity. May I present to thee the brilliant mind of Sarah Huckabee Sanders prithee?

A new low in absurdity. May I present to thee the brilliant mind of Sarah Huckabee Sanders prithee?

She sez Congress isn't smart enough to read the thousands of pages of the  Dondonjohn tax returns that cover all those years  of successes and understand any of it. Now. Seriously folks. Is that among the most stupid dumb things she has ever yet said?  AS IF SHE WOULD KNOW WHAT SMART IS?  She is so full of herself 24/7 her contempt for others oozes like pus from every orifice when she speaks. She is contemptuous disdainful arrogant supercilious condescending and stupid dumb. Great combination mirroring that of Dondonjohn!  How long will she continue to wave? How long before she starts twisting in the wind?

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

I am sure they are complicated. 

How many Congress member at CPA's or tax attorneys?
      April 15, 2019 6:38 AM MDT

You don't think Congress members file complicated tax returns?
      April 15, 2019 8:26 AM MDT

I am sure some of them are complicated. I do not think any of them file it themselves. 
      April 15, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 16, 2019 4:21 AM MDT

She isn't smart enough to realize that her job is totally dependent on lying about a loser.

April 15, 2019 8:27 AM MDT

She is the PERFECT mouthpiece for Dondonjohn. She never engages her brain at all. She runs off at the mouth all the time. Mindless endless yapping. Very impressive. SIGH.
      April 16, 2019 4:22 AM MDT