Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you label everything you don't want to hear FAKE NEWS aren't YOU the fake?

If you label everything you don't want to hear FAKE NEWS aren't YOU the fake?

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

I would think LIAR is even more definitive.  
      April 15, 2019 8:43 AM MDT

No Sharon. Not if they believe that truth is a lie. They honestly and sincerely believe whatever Dondonjohn tells them to believe. They only ever watch the Fake News channel. They memorize every word their adored one sez and embrace it with every bit of their being. I believe they believe him. Now common sense would dictate that they shouldn't or couldn't but they do so how do you explain that? Delusional hopeful terrified of "the other". They are all in the same boat thinking they will drown if they go into the water and start swimming to shore. That's what I really think they all think. If you REALLY BELIEVE A LIE is the truth and you spread it how can you be a liar?  A liar is one who KNOWINGLY states falsehoods. I think they are unknowing and are unable and unwilling to break out of that prison of ignorance. Just my opinion. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at April 16, 2019 4:36 AM MDT
      April 16, 2019 4:32 AM MDT