Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » what's your fav piece of jewelry you own

what's your fav piece of jewelry you own

i have a big fat drilled labradorite stone on a leather string. it's so beautiful and it has ended up being such a statement piece. i get a ton of compliments. 

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

My wedding ring.  It's plain but, it means the world to me. 

Your piece sounds amazing and the labradorite stones I've seen are beautiful!
      April 15, 2019 7:02 PM MDT

• i was going to say wedding ring also but I figured it was a give in. mine is plain too. we want to have them engraved but dont know with what yet. i suggested "big fat head" on his and "coolest person ever" on mine. 
      April 17, 2019 7:40 AM MDT

My best designer necklaces which are pretty much the only jewelry I accessorize with. Many of which were designed by Day Lily Studio.  I know her and like her work very much. This post was edited by officegirl at April 17, 2019 7:40 AM MDT
      April 15, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

I don't have ,want or own any....I do have and wear daily what nature provided for me which is very very beautiful in told.....it's my skin.....:) 
      April 16, 2019 1:06 AM MDT

• What???  No hella heady silver wrapped watermelon tourmaline or dope ass triple inclusion green florite set in some sick glass?
      April 16, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

• i hate wire wrapped jewelry. it looks super tacky to me. maybe i just haven't found the right piece 
      April 17, 2019 7:38 AM MDT

• Ugh, but the twisting silver loops enhance the vibrations yo.  Help send out those heady healing vibes.  Like you I can really feel it after a gagger of  dank headies from my sick azz hand blown bubbler rig.
      April 18, 2019 2:58 AM MDT