Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Would you like to be on TV? In what capacity? Guest, Host, Entertainer? Do you have somethiing to say? Or like Trump, you need adulation?

Would you like to be on TV? In what capacity? Guest, Host, Entertainer? Do you have somethiing to say? Or like Trump, you need adulation?

Posted - April 16, 2019

Responses

Haha no one is going to want to watch me on TV!  And certainly not listen to anything I have to say. If they don't on the net then why would they on TV?  No that is a whole medium with its own rules and I just feel so grateful and free I don't have to conform to them.  As far as adulation I get enough in the bedroom. And with my paycheck. 
      April 16, 2019 11:21 AM MDT

i think nowadays its so easy to become popular... you dont need to have special connexions with TV producers; You can just start right on youtube and make a channel and film yourself.

If you're interesting and lucky , you might build viewers and you can become popular. 
      April 16, 2019 12:23 PM MDT

As long as I'm not on something like America's Most Wanted or Evil Lives Here, I'm good.  lol
      April 16, 2019 1:21 PM MDT