Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Moron claimes that the 2018 Mid Terms were RIGGED by the Dems. So we don't have to worry at all then about getting rid of HIM in 20/20?

Moron claimes that the 2018 Mid Terms were RIGGED by the Dems. So we don't have to worry at all then about getting rid of HIM in 20/20?

Posted - April 18, 2019

Responses

Does anything that man says make sense? 
      April 18, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

Here is what the ultimate NO sense is to me.  Here is what makes the whole thing out of Alice in Wonderland.  You and I see this.  There is a huge chunk of Americans that DO NOT see this.  That is what scares me the most.  
      April 18, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

It scares me too.. I cannot understand how people can defend him. He is without morals and without any redeeming personal qualities. The claims about things he has done are over-hyped grossly.. I don't get how people can even consider voting for him again. 
      April 18, 2019 11:04 AM MDT

I think the most DANGEROUS aspect of all?  Most people I THINK agree with you.  Most people looking from the outside?  They think we are so WEAK that we cannot even control our own elections.  We did NOT pick this loser.  RUSSIA did and the gerrymandered state elections and the BASE.  That is what rules the election process now.  Morons and losers.

Oh and lets NOT forget Despotic Foreign Dignitaries and their Leaders.  

They are salivating over this moron and how to use him.  They KNOW he is a total incompetent and they are taking full advantage of it.  

Look at him defending PUTIN over his own intelligence operatives.  Look at Kim Jong Un playing him for the biggest sucker alive.  He is seriously going to go after TRUMP and the USA now.  Thanks DONNIE.  Thanks to you and your stupid temper, we have an ARCH enemy now instead of just an enemy.

AND?  To save face, you are pretending he is eating out of your hand.  YOU ARE SUCH A DOPE and your dope constituency is going to drive us to WWIII.  Wait and see.... This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 18, 2019 11:30 AM MDT
      April 18, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

Look up "Vote Harvesting"  that should be illegal. 
      April 18, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

Thank you Sara.  I am well aware of YOUR machinations towards this CONSPIRACY.  Barr is on board and so is TRUMP.  But no one else is.  

Harvest that.
      April 18, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

Did you look it up? Are you okay with a random stranger coming to your house and offering to deliver your paper ballot for you? 
      April 18, 2019 12:04 PM MDT

I get mine in the mail.  I am okay with that.  I see no evidence of your nonsense.  If they have hand delivered a vote?  That means they have not sailed it to Russia at least.  
      April 18, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

Mueller says NO collusion so that ship has sailed. 

I do not like mail voting at all. I like in person with you picture ID.   But I sure do not like someone else hand delivering my ballot.  NO way. You not know if they delivered it or not. If they delivered it unchanged...nope, just asking for fraud.  If a person wants to vote it should be that person's responsibility to deliver that vote themselves. 
      April 18, 2019 12:16 PM MDT

No collusion is not even a crime.  The crimes have not sailed, honey and the weight of them alone, will sink his chances of winning anything LEGAL.  

Now, Nancy Pelosi is rubbing it in hard that Trump was a giant failure. She said this in a press conference on Capitol Hill:

“He was the big winner, Kim Jong Un, in getting to sit face-to-face with the most powerful person in the world, the president of the United States, And really it’s good that the president did not give him anything for the little that [Kim] was proposing.”

April 18, 2019 12:17 PM MDT

Most people do not vote on foreign policy. And when they do it normally works for the incombent President if a wars breaks out we normally do not get rid of the guy in charge in the middle.  That is why Bush Jr ran on being a "war-time President."

As Bill Clinton said "It's the ecomony, Stupid!"  People vote their pocket-book. And the people are doing good in the country. 

April 18, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

WHat? 
      April 18, 2019 12:23 PM MDT

????
      April 18, 2019 12:24 PM MDT

Also, imagine, My2, that A PAUL RYAN MORON YES MAN would say that about TRUMP?  Those Mid Terms were rigged?  HA.  YOU ALL WISH.

When 20/20 comes to pass?  I think I know the outcome. And it won't be Trump.  I just hope we don't get a Dem dupe that is almost as bad as he was.  WAIT.  NOTHING IN HISTORY COULD EVER TOP THIS MORON.  Anyone is better.  ANYTHING is better.

April 18, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

Paul Ryan===RINO

If he were not then we would have funding for all the wall when they passed the Tax Cut Bill. 

April 18, 2019 12:23 PM MDT