Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Have you ever tried relate to that? and

Have you ever tried relate to that? and

this site is all free??

Posted - August 31, 2016

Responses

Been there, done that, not repeating it again as an active member. I signed up on the site while it was free of charge. They weren't pleased with the EPeeps that came along and closed down for new members before opening again but taking a fee. I'm not aware how they run that site now. I haven't looked for that information the last time I checked my account there.
      August 31, 2016 4:50 AM MDT

Yeah, tried it. Didn't like it.

August 31, 2016 4:59 AM MDT

Yes Answermug is free.

No I have not tried relate to that.
      August 31, 2016 5:01 AM MDT

Sums it pretty much up, Sapph.
      August 31, 2016 5:02 AM MDT

Yes I have an account there. It was too slow for me. Also a few days after I signed up they started requesting a $5 fee per year under the excuse that it keeps trolls away. I haven't logged in since then.
    As far as I know answermug is free.

August 31, 2016 5:02 AM MDT

it was free when I joined it.. I deleted my account after a few days. Then I heard they started charging $30 a year, which drove even more people away. And now I guess they've cut it down to $5.

August 31, 2016 5:15 AM MDT

Yes, answerMug is free. I can't comment on what other sites do, but I'm not a fan of paid memberships or upgradable memberships or VIP privileges for people who pay or any of that stuff. We have accepted donations from people who wanted to help us develop answerMug, but I can't see us ever charging for any type of membership.

August 31, 2016 1:51 PM MDT

Yes but I couldn't relate to that.

There's an Answermug group about Relate To That. http://answermug.com/group/i-am-an-r2t-reject-and-proud-of-it Yeah not much love for R2T.

R2T was started by people who left EP because EP wasn't prude enough for them so It's basically just a safe space on the internet.

September 3, 2016 9:03 PM MDT