Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Shocked. Appalled. Disgusted. Delighted. Joyful. Ecstatic. Which were you after barr performed his one-man dog&pony show?

Shocked. Appalled. Disgusted. Delighted. Joyful. Ecstatic. Which were you after barr performed his one-man dog&pony show?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Anytime I see that pig with his sing-songy whine, I am nauseated.  

He sounds like a FAT old woman whining when he talks.  He makes me sick.  

Then he smiles like an ape.  An ape with incisors.  It gives me the chills when he smiles.  That's all I get from him.

Ape looking moron who whines and lies. He looks EXACTLY like the characters in the LAW FIRM that turn into Devils in the Devil's Advocate.  

EXACTLY the same grin.  

Like a hungry WOLF.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 11:12 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 7:48 AM MDT

I don't understand anything about him. Thank you for your reply and the video.
      April 19, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

When the devil wants another soul, he brings his pen and contract to those who are known to kiss Trump's arse---easy pickings.
      April 19, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

-Here's what I shall never fathom. Barr is or was allegedly well-respected in his career for how many decades? Yet this is what he chose to do and in so doing destroyed any credibility he might have enjoyed into his golden years. Who does that? Thank you for your reply.
      April 19, 2019 11:14 AM MDT

A form of dementia?
      April 19, 2019 5:36 PM MDT

I was delighted because I figured he was digging him self into a hole that he will never get out of.  Cheers!
      April 19, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

You are right.  We found his true talent.  He can shovel it.  He sure can.  He can pile the bull deeper and higher and that hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.  I cannot wait until he falls into the dustbin of history just like Trump will.  But Trump will be remembered for at least awhile.  While Barr, will be "what's his name"?  That stooge that tried to lie for him.  That will put him in a crowd of at least 200 morons who lied for Trump.  Trump's major deplorables.  That is what he earned along with Arpaio and Kavanaugh.  CROOKS who are despised and got away with it for about 2 years.  Pathetic.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 8:51 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

He would never lift a finger. He HATES exercise Nanoose. He has others the dig the hole for him and his weight is enough to make him sink deeper and deeper. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      April 19, 2019 11:11 AM MDT