Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So fast foward to heaven. GOD IS MERCIFUL. HE accepts Dondonjohn in. When does the battle between the two for supremacy begin?

So fast foward to heaven. GOD IS MERCIFUL. HE accepts Dondonjohn in. When does the battle between the two for supremacy begin?

You KNOW Dondonjohn has to be the center of attention and the star of everything don't you? You think he will take second seat to GOD? I don't think so. So one wonders how long that battle will last before GOD kicks him out? I mean merciful can only go so far. I expect before he is bounced Dondonjohn would ORDER GOD to smite all his enemies on earth. Every single one. That would please Dondonjohn so bigly because that would show how much loyalty GOD has to him. After getting rid of all his enemies what would be the next order Dondonjohn would give to GOD? D'ya think GOD would be a strong prodon and just roll over and cave and do Dondonjohn's bidding just exactly like all the toady sycophants on earth do? I mean Dondonjohn is a power force and maybe even GOD can't best him. What if?

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

I don’t think this is much of a concern.

Given his iniquities and congenital aversion to contrition, IF Trump can pass muster into heaven, then there are bigger problems in paradise than just him. 
    I understand you are Christian, Rosie, I refer you to Revelations 21:8, a ”favorite“ of us atheists as well. 

April 21, 2019 5:40 AM MDT

You understand correctly DB. GOD gave me this brain. I didn't not create it or design it. I can only use what was given to me. Which I do. Folks don't seem to appreciate the fact that whatever quarrels they have with me they really have with my Creator. I took that logic and line from Mayor Pete who directed that at Mike Pence who seems to have a problem with anyone in the LGBTQ community. I think it's an excellent TRUTH.  To all those who abhor whom we are talk to our Creator and attack him for making us this way. For me it is asking "daring" or "nervy" questions as a Christian. Tough. Talk to GOO. Ask HIM why HE made me this way. Not my fault because how I use what I am given also comes from GOD. I have no problem in generl with Atheists. You are whom you are just as is true of me. The one problem I do have is that sometimes some of you are very condescending and patronizing about the intellectual abilities of Christians.  As if being an Atheist AUTOMATICALLY means you are  intellectually superior to those who aren't. It does not. In my opinion which is the only one I have so it is the only one I can offer honestly. Absent that I have no problem. Some relatives are Atheists and so what? If they have a problem with me they have never verbalized it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Easter Sunday to thee DB! :)
      April 21, 2019 7:38 AM MDT

Why would you even imagine our president would have supremacy over God?  When he has himself even acknowledged the supremacy of God.  It is when people try to play God or usurp God that any such supremacy is challenged.  Goodness that seems blowing things out of all proportion.  Your obsession has turned it, for whatever reasons, into some kind of battle between "good" and "evil".  Without even considering that some people might interpret it all in a much different and more moderate light.  And that people who voted for our president did so not because of any skullduggery, or "collusion," or witchcraft but simple because they saw the good inherent in his policies. 
      April 21, 2019 7:46 AM MDT

You don't seem to have a grasp on GOD here. 

No one with that attitude gets anywhere near GOD.

April 21, 2019 8:00 AM MDT

The battle would start the moment God tries to tell Trump that you can't take it with you (Trump will try to bring a suitcase full of money, phony tan lotion and hair products into Heaven). Cheers!  
      April 21, 2019 9:43 AM MDT