Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nixon was removed from office for being involved in a SECOND RATE BURGLARY. Compare Dondonjohn's CRIMES. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Nixon was removed from office for being involved in a SECOND RATE BURGLARY. Compare Dondonjohn's CRIMES. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

For Dondonjohn in a fit of rage to murder his wife or kids? What will it take to get rid of this Putin lapdog puppet corrupt traitorous treasonous slow-witted inept impotent idiot oaf?

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

Do you know who "they" is?
      April 22, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

Some of them yes - they post on here. 
      April 24, 2019 8:11 AM MDT

Doesn't seem you like him very much. 
      April 22, 2019 6:32 AM MDT

No one likes Nixon very much and Everyone LOVES Donald Trump. You have nothing to fear.  We all love Donald Trump.  She was talking about Nixon, I'm sure.  
      April 24, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

if, God forbid, Trump did murder his wife and children, I could easily make a case that he finally put his country first---much like Alec Guinness' character did in the movie (The bridge on the river Kwai) when he realized he had been aiding and abetting his country's enemies.

And if it were a murder-suicide, my logic would be unimpeachable (no pun intended). 

"What have I done?" is finally said out loud at 53 seconds into the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRHVMi3LxZE
      April 24, 2019 9:39 AM MDT

Can I prosecute?  First of all, the only thing this would be is total Mental Derangement.  His presidency is proof of that already and so is his past.
    If putting him in jail for it is the answer?  Then we all have to go.  Because we all had a hand in almost everything he did.  By allowing it.

He should have been in jail after Avanatti unearthed the Michael Cohen evidence.  But he has done so much MORE that we have to stand in line to prosecute that one.  STAND IN  LINE A LOOOONG TIME.  He has 17 different Courts dealing with his lawsuits as we speak.  That is his idea of draining.  He cannot tell the diff between draining and clogging.  That in itself is going to be hard for you to defend.

Unless you try himi with MENTALLY INSANE.  And you KNOW he won't let that happen.  He has too many protectors.  Like the entire SENATE.

April 24, 2019 9:51 AM MDT