Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Getting dirt on a political opponent from a HOSTILE FOREIGN ENEMY is a no no apparently. What about from AN ALLY ?

Getting dirt on a political opponent from a HOSTILE FOREIGN ENEMY is a no no apparently. What about from AN ALLY ?

What if it were Canada or England who got dirt on Don to benefit Hillary? Would it be a big deal then? Is it getting the dirt on someone that is so reprehensible or is it from whom and about whom you get the dirt? It isn't the thing itself that is corrupt immoral but the source and the target? How convenient.

Posted - April 22, 2019

Responses

IIRC ... it's the fact that it came from a foreign power.
    Doesn't matter if that nation is an enemy or ally.

Which is kind of funny, if you think about it.
    I mean, how many "cutouts" are necessary to make it okay?
    What if the nation got the info ... gave it to AmericanA ... who told it to AmericanB ... who relayed it to AmericanC ... who told it to the campaign?
      April 22, 2019 8:37 AM MDT

You lost me at B Walt. It's such a corruption of justice. I'd rather chat with a Canadian or a Brit than a Russian...not the people..the gubment. I KNOW Russia wants bad for us. It is both amusing and tragic that Dondonjohn is so stupid dumb he isn't cognizant of that. Of course that's because Russia has so much dirt on him he dare not disgree with them. He fears Putin more than he fears his own people. I mean where did the "golden shower" occur? What a pathetic whinya** impotent excuse of a man...much less a "president". SIGH. Thank you for your reply. What is  IIRC?
      April 22, 2019 12:26 PM MDT

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
      April 22, 2019 12:38 PM MDT