Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Evil seems to be winning lots and lots of battles worldwide. Think it is going to win the ULTIMATE WAR? What will GOD do then? Resign?

Evil seems to be winning lots and lots of battles worldwide. Think it is going to win the ULTIMATE WAR? What will GOD do then? Resign?

Posted - April 23, 2019

Responses

God wins in the end.
      April 23, 2019 4:19 AM MDT

It's so bad that I had to skip to the end of the book to see how it really ends. Good news, God wins and all this evil is punished eternally.
      April 23, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

((hugs)) Thanks. I needed that Shuhak! I feel a whole lot better. :)
      April 23, 2019 1:26 PM MDT

We are all invited to join and enjoy God's eternal celebration with Him---what's not to like?

Who would resign from that?
      April 23, 2019 10:11 AM MDT

If I were God I would have long since thrown up my hands and abandoned my creations. They do not learn. They do not listen. They do not comprehend. They do not care. They do not appreciate. They give lip service to their religious beliefs but THEY DO NOT LIVE THEM. They are fakes phonies liars pretenders. They are no better now than when they were created. They just think they are. Just the opinion of an ordinary average typical homo sap. There are many others like me. Why God keeps on keeping on with us beats me! Thank you for your reply tom.
      April 23, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

In His infinite wisdom, He chose to set things up the way they are---with free will.

You mention a group of people who "...do not learn. They do not listen. They do not comprehend. They do not care. They do not appreciate. They give lip service to their religious beliefs but THEY DO NOT LIVE THEM. They are fakes phonies liars pretenders. They are no better now than when they were created. They just think they are."

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of whether or not He has in fact given up on Trump and his supporters.
      April 24, 2019 10:10 AM MDT